Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet System
The A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System is a dual-port, dual-cuff medical tourniquet system with microprocessor controls and dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure independently. With the innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) feature, the A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet combines the latest in advanced surgical tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability and convenience.
Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) Technology
The LOP sensor is applied to the index finger or second toe of the patient’s operative limb prior to surgical prep and provides a Recommended Tourniquet Pressure (RTP) setting in approximately 30 seconds. The physician will have the option of accepting or rejecting the RTP provided by the tourniquet system based on the physician’s independent clinical judgment. The ability to provide a specific RTP for each patient based on physiological characteristics makes the A.T.S. 3000 truly unique . The A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System can be operated with or without the use of the LOP function. Zimmer tourniquet cuffs are a leader in the industry.
Zimmer ATS 3000 Features:
- Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) Technology
- Technology that senses, calculates and reports the cuff pressure necessary to achieve complete blood occlusion in the operative limb. The system can be operated with or without the use of the LOP function.
- Self-check calibration
- Automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time unit is powered ON, saving time.
- Four-hour battery backup
- Aids mobility and maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost.
- Carrying Handle
- Makes the system easy to transport, and includes pull-out hangers for storage of cuffs and hoses. The lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an IV pole or placed on a table.
- Self Check Calibration
- Automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on, saving time.
- Cutt Alert
- Alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by.
- Cut Lockout
- Prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation.
- Color Coded Cuffs
- 8 inches to 42 inches accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.