HEINE EN 100 WALL STATION
EN 100 Wall Transformer
- Newly designed magnetic ON/OFF Mechanism turns instruments ON when removed from cradle and OFF when returned.
- No moving parts which can wear out or be damaged.
- The most durable and reliable system available.
- Exclusive “Soft-Start” transformer avoids current surge at switch-on. Protects bulbs during the critical switch-on phase, prolonging bulb life.
- Rheostats located on handles.
- Brightness control at your fingertips.
- High output 3.5V transformer provides for simultaneous handle operation without loss or interruption in light output.
- Instrument locks as standard equipment. No unauthorized removal.
- High-memory spiral cords with 10 ft. range return to shape after each use.
- Connecting System is compatible with most existing instruments.
- Precision HEINE optics. Brilliant retinal image.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light. Clear retinal image.
- Ergonomical shape. The instrument fits the orbita comfortably.
- Choice of 5 apertures. For both large and small pupils.
- Dust resistant housing. Maintenance free.
- High impact polycarbonate housing for durability.
- Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination
- Constructed of high impact polycarbonate
- 3x magnification scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window
- Airtight window seal for reliable test of tympanic mobility
- Swiveling viewing window, useful for instrumentation, cannot be misplaced
Gamma XXL LF-W Sphygmomanometer
- Non-mercurial and is both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Latex free.
- Durable polycarbonate construction. Will hold up in the busiest hospital and practice environments.
- Oversized 130 mm diameter scale. Can be pivoted for clear, easy reading from any angle.
- Long spiral inflation tube (3 m). For increased working distance.
- High Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated and durable.
- Precision Air release valve. Fine and precise air release.
- Pressure Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Wall, Desk, Rail and Wheeled Stand. Adjustable height.
- 10 year warranty against defects in manufacture, workmanship and calibration from the date of purchase.
AllSpec Tip Dispenser
- For single use.
- Hygienic, no cross-contamination.
- Original HEINE design.
- Firm fit to the otoscope head.
- Assured quality.
- No sharp edges.