SpiroScout Ultrasonic Spirometer PC Based System.
SpiroScout Ultrasonic Spirometer is a complete lung function laboratory based on the unique ultrasonic measurement principle of GANSHORN. It enables the exact determination of all spirometric parameters.
As the first of its kind the SpiroScout simultaneously measures flow and gas density providing all the necessary information about the volume and gas exchange from one single measurement.
- High precision spirometry due to direct flow measurement
- Realtime BTPS correction, drift free, high accuracy
- Different options available such as rhinomanometry, oscillatory resistance, capnovolumetry, emphysema test, dead space analysis
- No volume calibration and no warm-up time necessary
- Perfectly hygienic concept optimising workflow and patient safety
- No perceptible resistance and more comfort for the patients
SpiroScout Spirometry Includes:
- SpiroScout Base Station
- SpiroScout Sensor
- Spiral cable Sensor to Base Station.
- USB cable
- Nose clip standard
- 50 mouth pieces